Yeah, as the title says, Kiriban >w<)
Umm, this is the first time I've done something like this. So yeah, apologies in advance if I do make a mistake ;w;
So, SEVERAL RULES THAT YOU NEED TO FOLLOW!
- Fave this journal! (to make this journal works)
- You don't need to watch me but it'll be so appreciated if you do watch me.
- Take a screen shot of my pageviews, SHOWING YOUR ID AND MY PV NUMBER and post the link in a comment on this journal. The first person who'll give me screen shot is the winner.
- PLEASE DO NOT CHEAT. PLEASE.
- Being rude is not good. SO DON'T BE RUDE.
And several other things that I need to add is, that I'm such a slow worker but I'LL DEFINITELY DO THE KIRIBAN! So please, don't push me. If you did, I might cancel the kiriban ( well attitude is always be in number one for me ). Also, here's a list of things THAT I CANNOT DO :
Scenery, Mecha, Complicated Action, Real life portrait, R-18 Works (either it's hentai/yaoi/yuri. I'll still do shounen-ai/shoujo-ai/ecchi tho), Monster, Old people, etc.
If you win my kiriban, you'll choose either one of these:
- HEADSHOT [CG, Simple/No Background, max. 3 characters]
IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW EVEN JUST ONE OF THE RULES THAT I'VE GIVEN OUT, I STILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL IT.
- MONOCHROME [CG, Simple/No Background, max. 4 panels]
Alright then, I guess that's it.
Thank you and good luck! <3